Our story unfolds over the course of three decades – driven by the pursuit to make beautiful hand-crafted jewelry. In the early 1990’s, Rebecca Ray started making hand-crafted jewelry and gifts selling them at various craft shows in the Midwest. Being passionate about designing and making jewelry, Rebecca wanted to expand her horizon, traveling 40 weeks a year for many years with only one goal in mind: to build her brand , selling to gift shops, boutiques and specialty stores at Gift Trade Shows in North America including Canada.
Over the years, her hard work finally paid off as Rebecca Ray had opened two jewelry retail stores in Wichita where she sold her signature designs that became an instant hit amongst fashionistas. Today, more than 30 years later, Rebecca Ray Jewelry remains one of the top wholesale fashion jewelry choices for many stores throughout the United States.
- Affordable products, great price points
- No minimums for ordering
- Updated online catalog
- We have a flat shipping fee of $5.00 (United States only). ** items with * means that the buyer will require additional shipping fees- Mainly the home decor crosses
- All product and quantities shown online are available for immediate delivery
- All items come beautifully packaged on black velvet earring cards and string tagged, should you choose to have product delivered without tags please let us know
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours once we confirm your order
- All items are guaranteed against workmanship and the quality of our product
- If you are not happy with an item you can return for store credit * must be on cards/ string tagged no markings
- Handmade items are made in house, we use the best quality findings possible
- We do offer signage to promote product , please inquire within
We strive to become one the leader in wholesale fashion jewelry that offer superior designs and excellent quality to you. To achieve our mission by providing you with timeless designs, with quality components and we conduct in-depth research of the latest jewelry trends and fashions. Ultimately, we want you to feel inspired with jewelry that will be enjoyed and cherished for you and your loved ones for many years to come.